We at Lindale Building Services strive for a partnership approach.
Satisfying our customers by matching or exceeding their expectations generates repeat business and builds a reputation that creates new customer opportunities. For these reasons, delivering customer satisfaction is a major part of our strategy for achieving our quality objective and business goals.
Our clients are of vital importance, many long term relationships have been developed over the last 23 years and provide a significant proportion of repeat business. These relationships are direct evidence of the confidence and trust in which our company is held. We are committed to providing an excellent service to our customers at all times, and in aspects of our work.
- Setting standards which are user friendly, customer focused and measurable
- Clearly stating how staff should behave with customers
- Set performance targets which are regularly reviewed
- Give consideration to legislation, good practice and national standards
- Ensure all staff are trained and competent to deliver our services
- To provide a friendly, helpful and professional service, responsive to our client’s needs
- To treat all clients and stakeholders with equal courtesy, respect and consideration
- To work closely with the supply chain/stakeholders to improve service
- To build long term relationships with our clients
- To respond to our clients in a clear, concise and timely manner
- To maintain client confidentiality
- To consult and seek client feedback for continuous improvement
Employees are trained to respect our client’s privacy, property and contents. All work is conducted with the greatest of care and with an emphasis to conduct our services with the least disruption as possible.